Maisa Jean Frank
Maisa Frank represents clients in a variety of litigation matters. Whether conducting pre-dispute investigations, navigating litigation, or negotiating resolutions, Maisa’s advice and strategy is vital to clients facing complex legal issues such as:
- Commercial litigation, including breaches of contract and business torts like fraud, misrepresentation, and interference with contract
- Trademark infringement disputes
- Enforcement of noncompete agreements
- Investigations, including conducting internal investigations and representing clients in government investigations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance and advising
A dancer since the age of five, Maisa extends practice-honed precision to each aspect of her work. She prioritizes a relationship of trust with clients, often adopting roles as both legal and strategic adviser to alleviate the burden of ongoing litigation and allow clients to remain focused on their business goals. Maisa approaches each case with a panoramic perspective, acutely aware of the effect one action can have on a business’s future.
Prior to joining GPM, Maisa served as a law clerk with the Volunteer Lawyers Network, where she worked on landlord-tenant disputes in the Hennepin County, Minnesota, Housing Court. She also served as an extern to the Honorable Joan N. Ericksen on the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota.