Gray Plant Mooty Recognized as Leader in Chambers USA 2018
May 03, 2018 | News Release
MINNEAPOLIS (May 3, 2018) — Gray Plant Mooty and 15 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2018 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. The rankings are based on extensive research and client interviews conducted by Chambers and Partners Legal Publishers. This prestigious ranking of attorneys in the United States is released annually in May.
Gray Plant Mooty is recognized in the following practice areas:
- Franchising, Nationally. Clients praise the franchise team for excellent client service and communication, saying the team is “technically excellent, practical, and effective—they are the entire package.”
- Corporate/M&A, Minnesota. The firm’s corporate team is “responsive to client needs,” and commended for their “ability to make sure clients clearly understand all the different moving parts of a transaction.”
- Intellectual Property, Minnesota. The firm’s IP team again receives praise for managing over 8,500 active trademarks and representing clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Labor & Employment, Minnesota. A client praises the firm’s labor and employment team for having “a strong bench and do a wonderful job of coordinating representation and service to their clients.”
Gray Plant Mooty attorneys recognized are:
- Elizabeth Dillon, Franchising
- Jan Gilbert, Franchising
- Michael Gray, Franchising
- Mark Kirsch, Franchising
- Peter Klarfeld, Franchising
- Gaylen Knack, Franchising
- Max Schott, Franchising
- Eric Yaffe, Franchising
- Robert Zisk, Franchising
- Carl Zwisler, Franchising
About Gray Plant Mooty
Gray Plant Mooty is recognized as one of the leading corporate law firms in Minnesota and one of the top franchise firms in the world. We are a 180-lawyer, full-service firm with offices in Minneapolis and St. Cloud, Minn.; Washington, D.C.; and Fargo, N.D. Our attorneys and staff provide exceptional client service and value, and comprehensive legal services on a regional, national and global basis. Our roots date back to 1866. Learn more at www.gpmlaw.com.