Gray Plant Mooty Ranked “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report
MINNEAPOLIS (Nov. 1, 2018) — Gray Plant Mooty has again earned top-tier national and metropolitan recognition in U.S. News – Best Lawyers annual listing of “Best Law Firms.” Rankings are based on peer review from leading attorneys in each represented field, as well as client and lawyer evaluations.
“We are thrilled that practice groups across our Minneapolis and Washington, D.C., offices have been recognized, particularly because these ‘Best Law Firms’ rankings reflect submissions from our clients and peers,” said Gray Plant Mooty Co-Managing Officer Sarah Duniway.
Gray Plant Mooty’s 2019 “Best Law Firms” rankings:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (1)
- Commercial Litigation (1)
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law (1)
- Franchise Law (1)
- Litigation — Bankruptcy (1)
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law (1)
- Non-Profit / Charities Law (1)
- Real Estate Law (1)
- Tax Law (1)
- Trusts & Estates Law (1)
- Antitrust Law (2)
- Banking and Finance Law (2)
- Corporate Law (2)
- Litigation — Labor & Unemployment (2)
- Litigation — Tax (2)
- Litigation — Trusts & Estates (2)
- Litigation — Banking & Finance (3)
- Litigation — Patent (3)
About Gray Plant Mooty
Gray Plant Mooty is recognized as one of the leading corporate law firms in Minnesota and one of the top franchise firms in the world. Gray Plant Mooty is a 180-lawyer, full-service firm with offices in Minneapolis and St. Cloud, Minn.; Washington, D.C.; and Fargo, N.D. The firm’s attorneys and staff provide exceptional client service and value, and comprehensive legal services on a regional, national, and global basis. Gray Plant Mooty’s roots date back to 1866. Learn more at www.gpmlaw.com.